you tube softball

Thursday, March 18, 2010

VIDEO

Okay here we go. I'm not totally new to video I just don't do it very often. I have used my digital camera and it's very simple. I know that I should probably do it more but it eats up my memory card so fast and I have like a billion pictures. I'm going to try to embed three different videos on here so you can know a little more about the things I am passionate about and adore. The first video is of the Nebraska softball team. I am a HUGE Nebraska Cornhusker fan and an even bigger softball fan. I played softball for 10+ years. When I was a teenager, I ate, breathed, lived for softball. I played on a traveling league and when there wasn't a game, I was practicing (either team or on my own) and when I was actually doing that, I was watching it.


The second video is about scrapbooking and rubber stamping. This is an addiction of mine and a quite expensive one at that.

The last video (and most important) is of my two little girls Aryel and Autumn. I adore them and spoil them as much as I possibly can. In this video they are 7 and 3 years old and listening to lullabies at the Coffey County Library in Burlington, Kansas.

No comments:

Post a Comment