you tube softball

Friday, April 9, 2010

Screencasting

Oh my my 23 things is getting quite difficult for me. This weeks screencasting was quite a challenge for me but I have finally accomplished our task to the best of my ability. I was not able to put audio with my video since I didn't have access to a microphone. Once I was able to load screencast-o-matic (my computer was a little slow until I disabled watchguard), it was really quite simple to do. It was nice to be able to pause and start and redo as much as I needed to. I may use this again in the future and I would really like to experiment with audio. My link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6u9kpH_oeQ

1 comment:

  1. While the relationship of stocks to the dollar has not always been "down dollar = up stocks" it has been this year. And in this market, that which gets rewarded gets repeated until someone's throat gets ripped out.At times it has been that a strong dollar meant a strong America and a strong economy. All rules of logic are gone due to the oligarchs running the government.http://www.screencast.com/

    ReplyDelete