you tube softball

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

WIKI

Okay I have to admit I've totally been putting off the lesson for Wikis. It's not that it's very hard but I had no idea what wiki to edit and I just wasn't very comfortable adding content to something that somebody else started. I did a little searching and finally settled on a scrapbooking wiki that on found on Wetpaint.com. The nice thing about this site is that I was simply including a helpful hint. I didn't have to come up with a specific fact or anything difficult. It was simply my opinion. Wetpaint.com is insanely easy to use. I have a facebook account so I could sign on that way. When I found my wiki I just clicked on easy edit and started typing away. Just doesn't get much easier than that. Ok I finally finished part 2 of the Wiki lesson. I had a little trouble navigating but thanks to everyone who posted their questions and rewponses, I was able to figure everything out. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment